Grand Capital

Forex broker related topics and discussions

Re: Grand Capital

Postby ExpertGC » Wed May 17, 2017 8:16 am

Grand Capital has won the «Best trading platform» award

Grand Capital has won the «Best trading platform» nomination, based on the online vote held by FxDailyinfo. Every year FxDaily info awards the best-performing brokers in several nominations. The winners are chosen via online vote held on the portal’s website. This year Grand Capital received 34,44% votes in the “Best Trading Platform” nomination and was also present in the “Best Affiliate Program”, “Best ECN broker” and “Best Binary Options Broker” nominations.

Vasily Alexeev, CTO Grand Capital:

“We aspire to create the most comfortable conditions for traders. This year we’ve launched a mobile trading platform for Binary Options trading. Any trader can download our iPhone app and control their trading on the go. Meanwhile, MT4 remains the most popular platform for Forex traders: it has over 330 trading instruments, ability to build investment portfolios, earn via trade copying and become managers. If LAMM service is most popular in Africa and Asia, investment portfolios are in high demand in Russia and CIS. Recently traders have also become interested CFDs, that had undeservedly fallen out of popular favor before. Our nearest plans include the launch of a binary options trading platform for Android and the renovated WebTerminal, the new design of which will be available in the nearest future."

We thank FxDailyinfo users who voted in favor of Grand Capital. Thank you for such high estimate of our work! It is not our first FxDailyinfo award. Last year Grand Capital has received an award for the “Best Affiliate Program” on the market in 2016.
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Thu May 18, 2017 3:41 am

Grand Capital weekly recap (May 1st – May 5th)

We traditionally wish a profitable trading week to all and present the recap of the last one.

The most active client

Placed 1277 trades, including 670 profitable ones and 607 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved AUD/CAD, CHF/JPY, EUR/GBP pairs.

Maximum deposit growth

In one trading week on a single account was $35 000,00.

The most profitable trade of the week

Resulted in a profit of +$16 000,00. The trade was open on the 28th of April at 12:03 and closed on the 4th of May at 17:44.

The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders last week:
  • # HE (LH) — Lean Hog contract for 40 000 pounds. Traded on CME. Minimum price fluctuation: 0,00025 or $10,50.
  • # ZO — Oat futures. The contracts are traded on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange and on Globex. The oat futures contract size is 5000 bushels (86 metric tons).
  • # MC — Mini futures contract for the S&P MidCap 400. Traded at CME — Globex. S&P MIDCAP 400 is an index, calculated by Standard&Poor’s for medium-sized companies. On S&P MidCap 400 accounts for approximately 7% of the US securities market.
  • # DIS (The Walt Disney Company) — one of the major financial conglomerates of the entertainment industry. The company was founded in 1923 by Disney brothers and a small animation studio. Now it is one of the largest Hollywood studios, which owns 11 amusement parks and two water parks, as well as several television and radio broadcasting networks. Included in the Dow Jones industrial index.
  • # SURGUT («Сургутнефтегаз») — One of the largest Russian oil and gas companies. The company ranks 496th in the Fortune Global 500 (2011).
Trade profitably with Grand Capital!
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Fri May 19, 2017 3:18 am

Grand Capital's head of development in Asia Denis Kulagin speaks about the company’s plans in China

In February 2017 Grand Capital exhibited at the iFX Expo Asia 2017. During the expo, a major forex portal FX112 interviewed Denis Kulagin, our head of development in Asia. Denis shared his views on how fast the Chinese financial market is growing and shared Grand Capital plans about the company’s plans for the region.

“Chinese market can be complicated, but, without a doubt, has plenty of potential. Forex in China is not heavily regulated at the moment. Nevertheless, it is rapidly growing. There is a unique side to the Chinese market: it is expanding offline, by means of seminars, exhibitions, and personal contacts. For that very reason at the moment we are planning to open several local offices, which will allow us to work in the region more effectively.”

Watch full interview
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Fri May 19, 2017 4:21 am

Grand Capital is holding a trading seminar in Sargodha on the 20th of May

Grand Capital is becoming more prominent in the region of Asia. Having received a prestigious “Best Affiliate Program” award at the MENA FFXPO — a major Forex event in the region, the company keeps conquering new countries in Asia. Today we are glad to announce that on the 20th of May 2017 Grand Capital is to hold the first trading seminar in Sargodha, Pakistan.

Goutam Das, Business Development Manager, Grand Capital:

“Asia has always been among the most important regions for Grand Capital. We believe that our educational project, that has already proved to be successful in Africa, will be welcomed not only in Pakistan but in other in countries of the region. In our nearest plans — seminars in Indonesia, Vietnam and Malaysia.”

Khan Ijaz Ahmed, a professional trader and our special guest for the webinar will be sharing his expertise and knowledge on the best trading techniques and strategies for different proficiency levels. The seminar will take place at 12:00 PM local time at the Q's International Hotel, University Road. Near: Khayam Chowk, Sargodha, Pakistan.

Seminar Agenda:
  • 12.00 - 12.30: Registration
  • 12.30 - 13:00 Welcome Speech
  • 13.00 - 14.00: About Grand Capital
  • 14.00 - 14.35: LAMM Investment & Portfolio
  • 14.35 - 15.35: Trading the Forex Market
  • 15.35 - 16.05: Break
  • 16.05 - 16.35: Grand Capital Partnership Program
  • 16.35 - 17.00: Group Photo / End of Seminar
For more information on the event please contact Grand Capital representative in Pakistan by phone +92483250530 / +923496221127 or email [email protected].
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Fri May 19, 2017 5:53 am

Meet us at iFX Expo International on the 24th and 25th of May!

On the 24-25 of May, Grand Capital is exhibiting at the iFX Expo International, a major financial industry event that will take place in Limassol (Cyprus).

Stanislav Vaneev, CEO Grand Capital:

«The expo annually welcomes the most prominent players in the financial world: brokers, IBs, liquidity providers, payment systems, software providers. We exhibit at the event for the second year in a row. For us, it is not just an opportunity to show our newest developments, but also to meet colleagues, discuss trends, think of the future development. This year we participate in the expo with our software provider UpTrader, that has just released a new solution for brokers offering MT5 platform. We invite everyone to visit our stand».

Grand Capital team will be located at booth №23. We invite everyone concerned to come and discuss possible projects with Grand Capital team and our partner, a software provider UpTrader.

To attend the expo you will need to register at the event website. For the participation terms and agenda visit iFX Expo website.

Expo address: Palais des Sports — Spyros Kyprianou Centre, Polemidia, Limassol 3080, Cyprus.

We are looking forward to meeting you at the iFX Expo International!
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Fri May 19, 2017 7:49 am

Grand Capital weekly recap (May 8th — May 12th)

The last week’s most profitable trade resulted in a profit of $25 825,56. Read the most outstanding results of the past week in our recap.

The most active client

Placed 1183 trades, including 622 profitable ones and 561 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved AUD/CAD, CHF/JPY, and EUR/CHF pairs.

Maximum deposit growth

In one trading week on a single account was $36 084,89.

Resulted in a profit of $25 825,56. The trade was opened on the 28th of April at 3:47 PM and closed on the 9th of May at 10:42 PM.

The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders last week:
  • # SB — Sugar futures, traded on ICE (New York). The contract value is standardized and equals 112 000 lbs. (50,8 tons). 1tick equals 0,01 and costs $11,20.
  • # NG — Natural gas futures. Mainly traded at NYMEX in New York. Contract volume is 10 000 million BTU (British thermal units). BTE is a traditional unit of heat, part of the British Imperial system of units. 1 pip equals one-thousandth and costs $10;
  • # 6B — GBPUSD futures. The contract size is 62 500 pounds. Minimum price change (1 pip and 1 tick) is $0,0001 for 1 pound or $6,25 per 1 contract;
  • # GE – General Electric is an American multi-industry corporation, a manufacturer of many types of equipment, including locomotives, power plants, gas turbines, aircraft engines, medical equipment, etc. As of 2015, the company holds the 9th place in Forbes Global 2000 list of the largest public companies.
  • # Ford — an American manufacturer of vehicles, automotive parts, and accessories. It’s the world’s fourth largest automaker by volume of production during the whole history of a company. Now Ford is the third largest automaker in the US (after GM and Toyota) and the second in Europe (after Volkswagen). The company occupies the 9th place in Fortune 500 (a list of the largest US public companies) as of 2015.
Trade profitably with Grand Capital!
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Tue May 23, 2017 5:18 am

Payouts for American style Binary Options have been increased

Dear clients!

From the 22nd of May 2017, Grand Capital increases maximum payouts for EURUSD pair for American style Binary Options up to 86%.

Please mind that the payout percentage can change throughout the day. The exact percentage of the payout can be found in the contract specifications and in your trading terminal.
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Wed May 24, 2017 6:31 am

Grand Capital weekly recap (15 - 19th of May)

Meet the results of the trading week 15-19th of May.

The most active client

In one week placed 1296 trades, including 828 profitable ones and 565 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved AUD/CAD, EUR/GBP, AUD/CHF, EUR/NZD.

Maximum deposit growth

In one week on a single account was $52 331,00.

Resulted in a profit of +$32 400,00. The trade was opened on the 24th of April at 13:04 and closed on the 17th of May at 16:27.

The most interesting instruments chosen by traders:
  • # CT — Cotton futures. Traded on ICE. The contract size is 50 000 pounds (around 22,68 tons). One pip is 0,01 and costs $18,75;
  • # NG — Natural gas futures. The majority of contracts are traded at NYMEX in New York. The contract size is 10 000 mil BTU. BTU is the only — это unit of energy used in the US. 1 pip equals 1/1000 and costs $10;
  • # SI — Silver futures contract. Traded on COMEX. The contract volume is 5000 troy ounces (around 155,5 kg). Minimum price change: $0,005 per ounce or $25,00 per contract;
  • # NIKE — American company, a well-known producer of sportswear. The brand is estimated at $10,7 bln, which makes it the most expensive trademark in the sports industry. From September 2013 it is included in the Dow Jones index;
  • # AMAZON — American company, the largest online seller of goods and services. Amazon.com service includes 34 categories of goods, including e-books, household electronics, food and much more.
Earn with Grand Capital!
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Thu May 25, 2017 9:18 am

Interview with contest winners. “Trading is the highest paying job”

The seventh interview round-up is completely dedicated to our Drag Trade contest. Four recent winners told us how they had come to financial market and how they had learned to trade.

Oleg Zharskiy, the winner of round 361

"I got interested in Forex seven years ago. First, I started trading on a demo account. It actually seemed quite easy. Then I tried trading on a real account and blew my whole deposit. I thought, that won’t do, and started reading analytics, studying indicators and following financial news. Eventually, I began to keep a trader’s log, where I recorded all my mistakes. Usually, I prefer scalping and trading on news. I use MACD, stochastic oscillator, ichimoku. My favorite currency pairs are USD/JPY, GBP/USD, GPP/JPY. I’ve been participating in contests for a long time. Very often I finished on almost winning positions in Drag Trade, but always fell short. Finally, I did it, the high volatility helped me. My piece of advice to beginners: take part in contests, read analytics and analyze your mistakes. I wish you profitable trading and high revenues!"

Roman Senevsky, winner of the round 362

"I got acquainted with forex in 2009. At that time I was working at the plant, receiving a minimum wage. This prospect did not please me. One day I learned about forex from an advertisement and about the money that you can earn trading. I believe that a trader is a highest-paid profession in the world. The market has no supervisors, no relatives who would control you and a free work schedule, the ability to trade from anywhere in the world.
I did not become a trader just like that: first I carefully studied all the information I could find on Forex and took a two-week course. To successfully trade, you have to think before making decisions, follow the news, evaluate the situation. Here we need a cold calculation and mental stability.
My most unsuccessful trade happened in December 2012 and involved EUR/USD pair and $5000, which I lost. My preferred currency pairs are EUR / USD, GBP / USD, AUD / USD, and sometimes also Gold. I try to follow the trend from support and resistance levels. When choosing a broker, you should pay attention to favorable trading conditions, high speed of the platform, fast execution of orders, a timely technical support and fast withdrawal of funds. Grand Capital has never failed me with all this. "Drag Trade" is a great contest, especially for beginners, as it allows you to earn real money. However, it is difficult to win here: the competition is very strong. I had to trade aggressively, make risky entries. The main thing is to choose the most volatile pair."

Albert Udayev, winner of the round 363

"One day I was looking for a job online and came across a forex ad. This is how my trading career has started. I have been a trader for five years since then. I like trading because I don't depend on anyone here. The Internet is now full of information on Forex trading. You just need to have the desire to study hard and work hard. Of course, as any other field, trading has its downs. But it has never stopped me from making it my profession. My worst trade happened during the Brexit turmoil.
Like many, I was sure that Britain will remain in the European Union, did not set a stop loss and failed. Therefore, before you start trading, you need to reflect on every aspect. My main strategy is based on analysis of support and resistance levels and channel breach.
When choosing a broker, I pay attention to several factors. For example, how many years the broker has been on the market, and, of course, the spread, technical support, withdrawal and deposit options. Grand Capital meets my requirements. I took part in the contest to test my skills without risking money. I liked that the contest takes only one hour and there are no strict rules. My advice to beginners is: control your emotions, learn and be persistent."

Anton Bukin, winner of the 364th round

"I came to Forex casually by seeing advertising on the Internet two years ago. I stayed because I had the opportunity to feel financially free. At the beginning I didn't encounter many difficulties: I simply looked at the chart and learned slowly. In general, I trade Majors, following the trend. My best trade so far is the sale of the Swiss franc and +2200 points by take profit in one day. When choosing a broker, the first thing I look at is the reputation. I am really satisfied with Grand Capital. The contests are great. Prizes, ratings in real time - everything is of high standards."

You can see the rules of the competitions and register for the next round here.
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Mon May 29, 2017 5:07 am

Grand Capital shared secrets of successful trading with traders in Pakistan

On the 20th of May, Grand Capital held a Forex trading seminar in Sargodha, Pakistan.

The event welcomed 42 traders of different levels of training. The seminar was held by a local professional trader Ijaz Ahmed Khan and Goutam Das, Grand Capital business development manager.

Ijaz and Goutam told the attendees about Forex market, introduced different types of market analysis and trading strategies. One of the major topics of the seminar was LAMM copy trade service and Grand Capital partnership opportunities.

The attendees could also benefit from a special promotion — 135% exclusive bonus for deposits over $1000.

Follow the news not to miss new events!

Grand Captial team
ExpertGC

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Brokers