FreshForex - freshforex.com - Best promotions for traders

Forex broker related topics and discussions

Re: FreshForex - freshforex.com - Best promotions for trader

Postby Volkov Yuriy » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:17 am

Weekly sketches for 3 pairs
EUR/USD

Monthly chart: ADX is close to the point "30", wherein a main trend potential of price movement starts to be manifested. Thus, taking into account a new high reached by bulls, we assume that on completion of a descending swing, Euro uptrend will go on with the same target as earlier at 1.4260.
Weekly chart: closeness of two supportive points 1.3508 and 1.3298. One of them is supposed to provide a strong demand in European currency. Any break of uptrend can only be considered below 1.3107.
Daily chart: here we see a well-formed Over&Under, thus, a main plan would be a deep rollback to 1.3298. Entrance area into sales on this setup is 1.38.
Read more
Increase twice your trading volume with FreshForex!
Volkov Yuriy

Postby Volkov Yuriy » Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:22 am

How clients of “FreshForex” company traded in December?
Dear traders!

We suggest you to learn about basic figures of December trading in "FreshForex" .

Of course, the main event of December was the Federal Reserve's decision on start of tapering U.S. QUE3 program. The U.S. regulator said that the US economic indicators are optimistic and now it is the right time to start minimizing stimulativemeasures. This background allowed USD to regain some positions lost as compared to its European rival. But after Christmas all positions were lost - on the "thin market" bulls actively bought EUR/USD and reached a fresh year high.

British currency continued to bring surprises to investors in December. Positive labor market report showed reduction of the unemployment level to 7.4% and encouraged investors to open new long positions. The UK economy continues to a confident recover and we can expect that the UK will be the first developed economy in the world, which will decide to raise discount rate2008 after the financial crisis. Positive news background pushed GBP/USD up and the British pound is very close now to its maximum for the last 3 years. Do not fall behind their colleagues and USD JPY, which also install a fresh yearly high in December.
Japan released good reports on inflation and retail, but YEN consolidation has not followed it. Its growth is constrained by the incentive program of the BoJ.

Below we offer you to have a look at the results of “FreshForex” clients trading in December:

Relation between profitable and loss-making trades:
Percentage of profitable trades exceeded percentage of loss-making trades and amounted to 68%.

Highest income per month:
Amounted to 3455% of deposit.

The most active client, number of trades per month:
The most active client conducted 16822 trades.

We remind that you can find the most important figures regarding company's operation in “Facts and figures” section of our web-site.
Volkov Yuriy

Postby Volkov Yuriy » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:17 am

Swings of the Forex market are still in motion!
Review of the past week

The past week on the currency market was very eventful. According to its results, US dollar lost the part of its positions as compared to its main rivals. The last meeting of EuCB did not bring surprises. Monetary policy remained on the same level, regulator stated that it is still concerned with low inflation, but will not take any measures as of now.

On Friday the report on US labor market was released. Non-Farm payroll release is very controversial. Despite strong figures from ADP as well as the service index of employment from ISM, final Non-Farm was released on the point of 74 000 having demonstrated the least value for the last 2,5 years. Nevertheless, totalunemployment level is reduced by 0.3 down to the level of 6.7%. Trade week was finished by Usd/Eur by growth up to the point of 1.3668.

Great Britain reported negative macroeconomic stats. Service PMI frustrated investors having shows the least values for the last 6 years. Also, trade balance and manufacture data was negative. Further to releases, GBP/USD quotations went down, but investors promptly re-bought this decline which says about strength of ascending trend. In general, a steady growth of GBP/USD pair had been witnessed over the week.

Full attention of investors was focused on the US data. Recordings of the last FRS meeting did not bring serious changes in “bulls” and “bears” alignment. American regulator stated that it expects a gradual tapering of stimulative measures and decisions will be made based in the view of situation with the labor market and inflation. On the last trading day labor market release was published n the USA. Unemployment level got down, but Non-Farm Payrolls data poured oil into the fire. Quotations managed to grow up to the point of 105.32 and fell by 150 points then. So, trading week was closed by USD/JPY just above 104.

Forecast for the week January 13 – 17
Volkov Yuriy

Postby Volkov Yuriy » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:22 am

Launch of on-line chat on the English web-site
Dear traders!

Increased attention and special care of each our client has always been a main advantage of “FreshForex” support service.

We value the time of our clients and have launched on-line chat of client support service for a prompt settlement of clients' issues. Now it is even easier to contact our support service!

During working time of the company you can in a matter of minutes solve current issues, get advice on deposit and withdrawal matters as well as to get essential information on trading terms of the company and its promotions.*
To proceed with on-line chat, click the button in the upper right corner of the web-site.
Volkov Yuriy

Postby Volkov Yuriy » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:58 am

USD/JPY: meeting of Bank of Japan is in the focus
Review of the past week

The last week on the currency market showed consolidation of the US currency against its major competitors. As German GDP data for 2013 was weak and the US inflation report was moderately positive, united European currency got under pressure. Economic growth in one of the leading European economy – Germany – demonstrates decline 3 years in succession, which one more time confirms accuracy of Mario Drahgi's expectations about a weak growth of European economy within nearest few years. A moderate growth of the US CPI and PPI increased the number of supporters of tapering of stimulative measures which will be demonstrated at the FOMC meeting on January 29. All these facts worked in favor of bears and having lost 139 points for the week Eur/Usd pair finished week's trades at the point of 1.3539.

GBP/USD quotations had been declining from Monday to Thursday on the background of week inflation data in Great Britain. But strong Friday's report on retails allowed “cable” to cut the distance between this currency and USD. Growth of retails in 2013 was the most significant over the last 9 years. Positive news background on the last trading day allowed British currency to close the week with minor damages on the level of 1.6423.

For the last week, USD/JPY currency pair added 0.3%. Japan did not publish any important macroeconomic stats. Negative background for the Japanese currency is formed by investors' s expectations regarding further tapering of stimulative measures in the USA and enhancement of quantitative softening in Japan. Any strong correction of USD/JPY pair is followed by growth of quotations which speaks for a strength of ascending trend.

Forecast for the week January 20 – 24
Volkov Yuriy

Postby Volkov Yuriy » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:13 am

Winners of the "New Year Money Bag" drawing shared the secret of success!
Dear traders!

At New Year's eve, "FreshForex" company held a great holiday drawing of money prizes - "New Year Money Bag ". We remind that winners were chosen among all «FreshForex» clients online on the company’s website. By the results of drawing, 31 lucky traders were awarded with prizes in the range of 300 - 30 000$.

Winners kindly agreed to answer a few questions of us, and now we have a unique opportunity to read the most interesting moments of the interview, learn their experience, and, perhaps, even the secret of victory on the Forex!

Alex, winner of 30 000$:
"I did not believe that my account will win, though I hoped. To tell the truth, I am not very lucky in my life. I've been working not for long on the forex market, but have still been in plus. And the biggest success is my prize. I wish everybody to try and not be afraid to take risk. "

Alexey, winner of 1500$:
"Thank you for the promotion! I learned from "Vkontakte" social network about my victory, as I had been always monitoring it, but not often commenting on it. I recommend to participate in promotions to everyone working on the Forex market. It is a great chance to begin trading, almost without having to invest . I’m interested in new promo with Kaspersky too - my antivirus just got expired, so I plan to join it. "

Azat, winner of 300$:
"I want to share the joy of my winning in the "New Year Money Bag " drawing! I have been trading in the Forex not for the first year and set to trade with your company from June 2013. I would like to note about friendliness and professionalism of Customer support service. I like promotions held by the company as well as response speed of orders and quickness of withdrawal."

Juris, winner of 300$:
"I have very positive feelings of participation in this promotion! It is very nice to work with the company that cares about its clients. I began to trade a few years ago, but I have been cooperating with "FreshForex" recently for just over a month. I can give a good recommendation to beginners: never risk more than with 3% of capital per day. "

Nadezhda, winner of 300$:
"To tell the truth, I did not believe I could win a prize! I had learned good news even before announcement of results, when I saw the winning amount in the "credit" column of the account. I became a trader 1,5 years ago, and I've been with your company since November of last year. I like your promotions very much, especially “33x3” and “Spreads in half””

Michail, winner of 300$:
"I want to thank you for the opportunity to work in the Forex market. Of course, I have joyful and pleasant feelings, and not only because of the victory, but because company's work with clients is impeccable. I consider that «FreshForex» created all conditions for effective work. "

Virgilijus, winner of 300$:
"Honestly, I did not even know that I participated in this promotion, so the prize was unexpected. It was a real Christmas gift, and "FreshForex" played a Santa Claus role. I began working with Freshforex about 6 months ago. I like rapid withdrawal as well as "Spreads in half" promo. Since I'm a beginner, I can say only one thing to other beginners - to succeed, you need to trade and gain experience."

We thank all who took part in the drawing or who was just an observer. We wish you a good luck. Believe in yourself and don't forget to participate in our promotions. Maybe next time will be lucky for you!
Volkov Yuriy

Postby Volkov Yuriy » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:59 am

Weekly review of three pairs
EUR/USD

Monthly chart: the pair had pushed off upper Bollinger band (1.3914) and is apparently moving in the area of medium (1.3105). Nevertheless, we will make a note of an ascending configuration of an upper band, therefore, there is a probability of buyers' attack by breaking of resistance 1.3914 and of a further growth above 41.

Weekly chart: growth had slowed down within the the frames of upper envelope, ADX had turned, so, possible reconfiguration within the range 1.3576-1.3907 is possible.

Day chart: horizontal corridor described by Bollinger bands as ADX is inactive is also an argument for a flat game inside envelopes (blue arrow is the support 1.35, 1.3824 is the resistance).

Conclusion: main scenario is a flat movement 1.35-1.3824. Alternatively, there can be a well-formed bullish flat corridor with support at 1.3576 and resistance at 1.3907.
Volkov Yuriy

Postby Volkov Yuriy » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:42 am

A new payment method - Skrill – is now available!
Dear traders!

We are glad to inform you that deposit and withdrawal through “Skrill” payment system is now available to all “FreshForex” traders.

“Skrill” allows to conduct finance operations via the web without revealing card and bank details. That is precisely why using “Skrill” is not only comfortable, but is also safe. The account in “Skrill” can be easily replenished with bank card.
To be able to add and withdraw your funds with the help of “Skrill” system in “FreshForex” company, it is enough to verify your personal data in the Personal area.

Replenishment through “Skrill” system is free of charge. When you withdraw funds from your trading account, "Skrill" commission is charged in the rate of 1% from withdrawal amount but not more than 10 EUR. The system works in US dollars. Conversion into currency of deposit is made under the company's internal rate by the moment of transfer. If your Skrill account is opened in the currency different from USD, conversion of Skrill account currency into USD is conducted under the rate of Skrill system.

Check company's web-site to find details about other methods of deposit and withdrawal.
Volkov Yuriy

Postby Volkov Yuriy » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:51 am

Weekly review of three pairs
EUR/USD

Monthly chart: here is an active rolldown while ADX is calm. It increases strength of a possible support for 1.3106 (Bollinger's medium band) and the probability of bullish scenario.
Weekly chart: test level is 1.3267 (bottom band). If buyers do not take active steps from there (and will get the price below specified price), their mid-range strategies will lose.
Day chart: bearish wave is developing here. Bounce from 1.3267 is a more important task for bulls than enhancement of descending front down to 1.3105.
Conclusion: main plan is to touch 1.3267 and start of euro growth in the direction of 1.3850.

Another option is to break support 1.3267 and even a deeper descend to 1.3105.
Learn more at freshforex.com
Volkov Yuriy

Postby Volkov Yuriy » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:49 am

How exactly is ECB going to tackle inflation?
Review of the past week

The last trading week of January was marked by consolidation of US dollar against the most part of its competitors. Core event of the week was Fed's meeting where FOMC members unanimously voted for continuation of QE-3 tapering. Besides, Ben Bernanke for whom it was the last chaired meeting stated that the economy will moderately grow and the recovery of labor market is expected to continue as well. Tapering of stimulative measures is negative for all risk assets.

On Friday 31, European preliminary inflation data was released. CPI was below expectations and is based on the level of 0.7% signifying that threat of deflation for the European economy is still vital. EUR/USD has been under pressure over the entire week and closed trades at the point of 1.3486.

Great Britain published GDP for the 4rd quarter of the previous year. The index is 0.7% and such value met expectations of market players. While speaking on Jan 29, BoE governor Mark Carney confirmed the regulator's unwillingness to raise interest rate within the nearest time, even if unemployment reaches target level. FOMC's decision to cut stimulative measures for 10 bln USD from Feb 1 was negative for British currency. Following to Fed's meeting, pressure on GBP/USD grew and trading week was closed on the level of 1.6438.

According to the last week's results, Japanese yen showed a symbolic growth in 0.2%. Positive stats on retails and inflation in Japan supported yen's quotations. Decline of Nikkei 225 stock index futures also played in bulls' hand. Nevertheless, we did not witness a significant consolidation of Japanese currency. A long-term ascending trend for USD/JPY is still in effect and one can see investors opening long positions after each strong decline. Trading week finished just above 102, on the point of102.02.

Forecast for the week February 3 – 7
Volkov Yuriy

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Brokers