IFC Markets-www.ifcmarkets.com

Forex broker related topics and discussions

IFC Markets-www.ifcmarkets.com

Postby Akriti » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:34 am

Hello dear Traders.
I'm the Forex Support Manager at IFC Markets.
I'd like to post some information about IFC Markets and I'm always eager to answer all your questions.

IFCM Group is a group of сompanies which activity is involved in development and implementation of various projects in the field of financial technologies.
The activity of the IFCM Group conforms to international brokerage and financial services legislation.

IFC Markets Corp. is incorporated in British Virgin Islands under the registration number 669838.
IFC Markets Corp. offers trading services to clients of IFCM Group dealing with financial instruments trading at the World's most important established market places and beyond using trading-analytical platforms NetTradeX and MetaTrader 4.
IFC Markets Corp. is a licensee of a new generation trading platform NetTradeX.

The main distinctive feature of the IFCM Group is trading in a new generation trading platform NetTradeX from the NetTradeX company.
IFCM Group sees its main aim in providing its customers with services of the highest level which most distinctive characteristics are the following:

1.instant execution (request-free trading),
2.tight spreads,
3.no commission,
4.online account opening within several minutes from anywhere in the World,
5.24 hours technical support.

For getting more information about IFC Markets you can visit our official page www.IFCMarkets.com
http://www.ifcmarkets.com/en/ifc-markets
Akriti

Return to Forex Brokers