what is the first step of forex

Forex broker related topics and discussions

Re: what is the first step of forex

Postby Moreno » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:46 am

The first step that must be done in forex trading is that we can try to trade on a demo account first. With a demo account so we can do a good trade practice. after that we can try to trade using a small capital as $ 100 in freshforex
Moreno

Postby balat1990 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:26 am

the first step is trading with demo account. you must read more document about forex market. you must understand this market. how is it working.

how do we trade ? you must learn about technical analysis and fundamental analysis. when you has some knowledge about this market. after that you will practice with this market.
balat1990

Postby vuanh » Mon May 25, 2015 3:52 am

newbier find the broker for trader first . they can test with demo account with them and we can get information about it. after that you can trade and practice with demo account. when you have profit with it. you can trade wit real money. it is easy way to join in market
vuanh

Postby rajesh » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:48 am

The main and the most important thing that to be considered while starting trading and that is to select correct broker. I have traded with many broker, and finally found the best trader for me and now I am trading with him since 3 years and I am happily trading now.
rajesh

Previous

Return to Forex Brokers