InstaForex - Best Broker In Asia

Forex broker related topics and discussions

Re: InstaForex - Best Broker In Asia

Postby IFX Matthias » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:29 am

New Campaign - New Porsche from InstaForex
The sky is the limit for InstaForex Company. Life has its own rules and if you want to be the first, you have to keep up with the times.

Apart from providing its clients with wide range of services and convenient trading conditions, InstaForex Company continues to develop and offer new solutions. Today, InstaForex Company is proud to announce the launch of the Porsche Cayman prize draw. The campaign will run up to 2015, when InstaForex Company will award one of its clients with the sports car produced by the legendary Porsche AG.

The Porsche Cayman is the embodiment of the latest automotive technologies, combining comfort, speed, and advanced ideas of engineers. The two-seater sports coupe is fully equipped and is a perfect example of outstanding dynamic performance. This car is for those who manage their public image and have a high level of self-esteem.

[center]Image[/center]

If you want to take part in the campaign and have a chance to win the Porsche Cayman, you need to replenish your trading account with not less than $2,000. Maybe you will be the one who will park the luxury sports car in your garage in 2015!

However, if you do not want to wait for the final of the campaign, you can participate in other car prize draws with finals in 2013 and 2014.

Right now you can take part in the «Best Trading, Luxury Driving» campaign and have a fantastic opportunity to win the premium luxury crossover Porsche Cayenne in 2013.

Having joined the Sports Lotus is Your Trade Bonus campaign, you get on the list of candidates for the newest Lotus Evora in 2014.

By participating in different contests and campaigns by InstaForex Company with a prize pool totaling more than $500,000, you can win the part of this sum or become the lucky owner of a prize car.

In order to learn about the range of prize cars offered by InstaForex Company and find information about terms and conditions of the campaign, please visit [url="http://instaforex.com/instaforex_model_range.php"]the official website of the broker[/url].
IFX Matthias

Postby IFX Bella » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:09 am

Spirit of rivalry and zest for victory
Being a trader is a big pleasure; moreover, it is also convenient and profitable. InstaForex pleases its customers with a wide range of services and prizes too. Another contest week came to its end, and we are ready to award our winners to the sound of a solemn drumbeat. It’s high time to give prizes to those who managed to become the best!

FX1 Rally
No rules, no limits. Nothing matters, but insistence and a will to win. These are the two qualities that help FX1 Rally participants to cross the finish line. And the fastest racer this time is… Nadtochyy Gennadiy! He really did a first class job showing his mastery to the rivals and was the first to reach the finish line. We congratulate the winner on the stunning victory and invite all those who enjoy competing to go for another step of the contest. You can test your skills again next Friday — just pass a simple registration procedure on the appropriate page.

InstaForex Sniper
The best Forex sniper is a truly honorary title! And InstaForex Sniper, one of the most popular contests for traders, is a chance to earn it. Competing with other owners of demo accounts, Agus Arifin thrashed all his rivals and won a $500 prize. InstaForex sincerely congratulates him on the triumph and invites him to register for the next round of the URL=http://www.instaforex.com/contest_forex_sniper.php]contest[/URL] which will start on February 11, 2013.

One Million Option
An intriguing struggle for the main prize has become an integral part of this contest. One Million Option is not only a chance to try your luck, but also an opportunity to see how good you are at navigating the intricate labyrinth of currency trading. Last week, Vladimir Ikonnikov was the one to snatch the victory out of hands of his rivals. Why don’t you go for your victory? Register with the contest, you may well be next to have $500!

Lucky Trader
There is hardly any trader who would not like to be titled the lucky trader. This contest held by InstaForex enables everyone to turn the luck around, but only few succeed to do it. Every two weeks the company’s customers compete to get the prize, and this time Dmitriy Chiub is the winner. The next contest step will be held from February 11 to February 22, 2013. Hurry up to taste victory!

Dreams come true with InstaForex!

Learn more about the contests
Photos and comments of the finalists
IFX Bella

Postby IFX Gertrude » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:56 am

AUD/USD technical analysis for March 01, 2013

RECOMMENDATION:
SELL stop (pending order) at 1.0199.
Take profit at 1.0185.
Stop loss at 1.0209.
Alternative:
BUY stop (pending order) at 1.0226.
Take profit at 1.0240.
Stop loss at 1.0216.

More analysis - at instaforex.com
Best regards, PR Manager

Learn more about InstaForex Company at http://instaforex.com
IFX Gertrude

Postby IFX Yvonne » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:29 am

Everyone can become a millionaire with InstaForex!
InstaForex has already proven itself as one of the best brokers worldwide. Numerous prizes and awards, more than a million accounts of clients from all over the world – that is the best evidence of broker's merits. Every day we diligently improve our services to make trading with InstaForex not only comfortable but also beneficial. That is why high achievements of our clients are the best award for the company.

Recently we told about an astounding success of trader millionaire Akhmad Arief who managed to earn $1,000,000 just in two weeks. And now the story repeats, but this time the Lady Luck has picked up Sergei Kovalenko from Russia. He has not only achieved Akhmad’s record but even improved it up to $1,500,000!

The chart depicts the dynamics of Sergei’s trading balance. Since November 13, 2012 and within two weeks the trader was demonstrating a stable increase in profit. Later there were some insignificant losses and then an incredible hike in earnings during the first days of December. As of December 4, at 17:00 the balance hit $1,464,992.92 million. The rest of the month was more or less successful for Sergei but at the end of December the profit was lost.

"Prolonged and laborious work eventually helped me to successfully enter the market and take profit. Of course, I have made many mistakes, but now I have got a deeper understanding of my actions; I can rationally consider my abilities and knowledge. As the result, I have new goals!" - Sergei shares his impressions.

Unfortunately, new millionaire could not keep the victory for long and quite soon the balance started to decrease and the cherished sum of money was lost. However, Sergei is not in despair, he is analyzing his actions and is getting ready to conquer another high of $2,000,000.

"The luck is short-lived, you cannot count on it - only work, studies and understanding the market can bring good results. I have experienced that myself."

InstaForex wishes Sergei to achieve new goals. We hope that every company’s client will find the way to successful trading gaining full support from InstaForex.

Sergei's Kovalenko Interview

InstaForex: How long have you been on Forex?
Sergei: I started my way on Forex in late 2004 after hefty losses within HYIPs. By the way, I’m still studying; I keep attending various training courses, etc. Trading is not a game for me, but a job.

InstaForex: Which trading platform do you employ?
Sergei: I mostly trade using MetaTrader 4.

InstaForex: Do you pay attention to analytical reviews when trading?
Sergei: Yes, I definitely do. I actually mull over plenty of information before I decide to open a trade. All factors matter, even those related to astrology.

InstaForex: What leverage do you trade with?
Sergei: Leverage depends on the amount of your deposit. As a rule, I start with the largest leverage possible with my broker.

InstaForex: How could you explain the fact that you made a fortune with a relatively small initial deposit?
Sergei: It’s a result of a daily grind. Thanks to hard work, I managed to successfully enter the market and lock the profit in. I did make a lot of mistakes, but through time I have grown more aware, concentrated. Moreover, I have developed a sober mind, the ability to give my skills and knowledge realistic estimates. Now I’ve got new aims ahead! My nearest target is earning $2 million.

InstaForex: Which currency pairs do you prefer and why?
Sergei: I trade eight currency pairs. This quantity of currency instruments suits me best, as I have enough time to make profound analysis and build some forecasts. But I only enter the market if there’s a clear signal and the time and
date coincide for a certain pair.

InstaForex: Which indicators do you rely on?
Sergei: I’m one of the Gann masters at the online academy, so I prefer Gann methods.

InstaForex: What timeframe do you usually choose?
Sergei: Basically, I opt for H1.

InstaForex: Is this sum exactly what you had planned to earn at the very start?
Sergei: Of course, it’s not. After I lost around $150,000 in HYIPs, my only dream was to pay the debts. But very soon, in summer of 2012, I could make as much as $450,000. And that was when I set my first aim — $1 million. I hit it in
December.

InstaForex: You made huge accomplishment indeed. How do you feel about the loss? What conclusions did you draw?
Sergei: My conclusions are as follows: mistakes are great lessons to learn; never give up and rush forwards with your head cool! As for the loss, what can I say... It frustrated me of course, but what makes me glad and proud is the fact that I DID IT!!! And I will do it again!

InstaForex: Will you go through it all again?
Sergei: No doubt, YES!

InstaForex: If you succeed once again, what will you spend the money on?
Sergei: I will dedicate it to charity. I own a house in Cyprus, and I already bought a house for my parents too. So, I don’t need anything for myself.

InstaForex: What do you think help traders to make money on Forex ― years of practical experience or luck?
Sergei: Luck is evasive; it is not worth relying on. Good results are fuelled by hard work, studying and understanding the market. This is what I realized after years of trading.

InstaForex: Do you consider your profit to be a result of hard work or just a fluke?
Sergei: I don’t mean to brag, but I think it’s the fruit of my labour.

InstaForex: What would you advise beginners to do?
Sergei: First of all, get rid of illusions like "I will become rich with $100". You really need to study the basics of the currency market and find a good teacher, an expert in trading! Jokes aside, all you need is love trading. As a financier, I’m fond of figures. This realm is my vocation. And I wish everyone to enjoy the job!
Best Regards,
PR Manager
InstaForex Companies Group
IFX Yvonne

Postby IFX Bella » Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:51 am

InstaForex celebrates the winners
InstaForex has summarized the results of the last contests and is ready to announce the winners’ names. First of all, we would like to mention that all the participants demonstrated their will to victory and spirit of rivaly. Intrigue and tension were haunting players till the very end making it impossible to predict the results.

FX-1 Rally
Elena Gordeichyuk, talented racer and a born trader, astonished everyone with complete top-class results in FX-1 Rally on Friday! We heartily congratulate you on the victory and wish you all the best in the future! Those who could not win this time are welcome to register for the Friday contest on the relevant page of our website.

InstaForex Sniper
Magomed Aigubov was fortunate to win in InstaForex Sniper contest! Congratulations on your victory! We will be pleased to meet all the rest in the next step of the contest which will be held on March 11-15, 2013. Registration for the contest is open until 23:00 (GMT+2), March 10.

One Million Option
Last week Anton Shpak proved to be the best in options trading. Congratulations! We hope the Fortune will be by your side in the future as well! Do not be upset if you did not win, but defy the odds next week by registering in the contest to be held from 11-15 March, 2013. Join us!

Lucky Trader
Sergei Nechayev was the first in the two-week contest Lucky Trader. We express our warmest congratulations and best wishes! Everyone who wants to fight for the right to be the best trader can fill in the registration form for the contest scheduled on March 11-22, 2013.

InstaForex - enjoy the trading!

Learn more about contests
Finalists’ photos and comments
IFX Bella

Postby IFX Gertrude » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:31 am

Find your name in the winner's list!
Another contest week ended, having left behind intense rallies, intriguing battles and steep turns of the participants' destiny. InstaForex expresses gratitude to all traders who take part in our contests and campaigns, congratulates the winners, and invites you to grab the chance and test your skills in the next steps!

Trade Wise, Win Device
Getting a new fashionable device from InstaForex is real for all our customers! Once in two weeks we raffle off iPad, iPhone, Blackberry and Samsung Galaxy Tab. It is very easy to become the owner of a device: just upload your trading account with InstaForex for the sum of not less than $500 and register at the contest page. Chinwuba Nneoma Belife tried the fate and won iPad! Don't be afraid to make an attempt and register in the campaign right now! The next step starts on April 1 and lasts until April 12, 2013.

InstaForex Sniper
One of the most popular contests in Forex community - InstaForex Sniper - continues to develop, uniting thousands of traders from all parts of the world in their aim to win the main prize. The weekly prize of the contest for demo accounts amounts to $1,500, and there is a very serious fight for the right to get a part of the prize pool. According to the last week results, the best-directed shot was made by InstaForex sniper Andrej Kopchenov, congratulations! Register in the next step that will be held on March 25 - 29, 2013, test your luck!

Real Scalping by InstaForex
Every month InstaForex raffles off $6,000 among its customers within the framework of InstaForex Sniper contest. And Anna Vereschagina has become the winner of the last step! Congratulation! We also wish good luck to all contestants of the following step which is due on April 1 - 26, 2013. Register right away and you will have a chance to climb the winner's podium!

One Million Option by InstaForex
If you like options trading or if you want to try this interesting and profitable type of activity on Forex, hurry up to take part in a weekly contest One Million Option! The contest is designated for demo accounts so you will be able to master your skills of trading options and receive real money to your account. A weekly prize pool is $1,500. Last week the most experienced options' trader was Petr Sudzilovsky. Congratulations! Register in the following contest step and fight for the main prize since March 25 until March 29, 2013.

Have a lucky trading! Play and win with InstaForex!

Finalists’ photos and comments
Best regards, PR Manager

IFX Gertrude

Postby IFX Gertrude » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:04 am

InstaForex partners with the Marussia F1 Team
In spring 2013, InstaForex became an official supplier of the Marussia F1 Team, a participant in the prestigious and challenging FIA Formula One World Championship. InstaForex, one of the world leading brokerage companies on the currency market, supports the aspiration for high achievements and an active life style.

That was the reason for establishing a cooperation between the young and promising MarussiaF1 Team and InstaForex. The Marussia F1 Team has already demonstrated the spirit of rivalry and drive to challenge the more established teams. A goal that aligns with our own.

Partnering with the Marussia F1 Team, continues a good tradition of motorsports associations started by InstaForex - back in 2011 the company co-operated with InstaForex Loparis Team, the participant of the international Dakar Rally and the winner of the Silk Way Rally 2011.

Instaforex branding can be seen for the first time on the Marussia F1 Team cars that will compete in the 2013 Formula One Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix that takes place on Sunday 24th March. We know that the Marussia F1 Team will show its mettle and try and achieve its desired goals.

Andy Webb, CEO, Marussia F1 Team
“It is with great pleasure that we welcome InstaForex to the Marussia F1 Team - our second partnership with a major Russian company to be announced in as many weeks. As an Anglo-Russian team looking forward to the inaugural Russian Grand Prix in Sochi next season, we are thrilled that our clear progress over the winter and positive start to the new season are being met with such support and enthusiasm back ‘home’. This partnership and the access it affords to our Team is another way in which we can help to take Formula 1 to Russia and bring more of Russia to our sport.”

About the Marussia F1 Team
Small is beautiful. That’s certainly the premise of the Marussia F1 Team, a young and ambitious Anglo-Russian challenger competing in the FIA Formula 1 World Championship.

Virgin Racing joined the Formula One grid in 2010. By 2011 sponsor Marussia had purchased a shareholding in the team and renamed it Marussia Virgin Racing. In 2012, the team became known as the Marussia F1 Team - the first Anglo-Russian Formula 1 Team. The operation is now based in a new UK HQ and following significant investment is aiming to challenge the more established teams in 2013.

Best regards, PR Manager

IFX Gertrude

Postby IFX Matthias » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:13 am

Find your name among the winners!

InstaForex Sniper
Being one of the most captivating, InstaForex Sniper contest gives traders a thrill to get the main prize. The reason why the bravest and hardest ones were fighting for the victory is weekly contest prize pool amounting $1,500. The last week was successful Herbert Antonia Zarama Erzo who proved to be the first! Congratulations! Take part in the next competition which is held on April 1-5, 2013 (GMT+3). Enter the struggle and reach the goal!

FX-1 Rally
Hasten to partake in super-high-speed contest FX-1 Rally which is held every Friday among demo accounts. The contest prize pool is $1,500 - a reward equal to merits! Last week Marija Bozovic was the fastest trader. Congratulations and applauses to the winner! Those who want to gain revenge do not miss the chance from 00:00 to 23:59 March 29, 2012 (GMT+3)! Hurry up to register for the contest. Every InstaForex customer, without exception can take part in the contest! See you at the start!

Lucky Trader
Lucky Trader is the longest InstaForex contest held among demo accounts. Our company provides the customers with the opportunity to register for the next step. Biweekly prize pool totals $3,000 or $75,000 a year! This time Tomas Stolc was the luckiest! We heartily congratulate the winner! Take part in our contest as the fortune, undoubtedly, is looking for you! The next step will take place from April 8-18, 2013 (GMT+3).

Chancy Deposit
Every Chancy Deposit contestant can receive $1,000 from InstaForex. If you want to get extra money to your trading account, trading as usual, do not hesitate to register for the contest right now! The contest is held among the customers who topped up their accounts with not less than $3,000. Mohd Almuzmie became another lucky winner! Do not miss the chance to try your fortune and benefit from it! The next step will be held from April 1-7, 2013 (GMT+3).

Finalists' comments and photos
IFX Matthias

Postby IFX Bella » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:44 am

Find your name among the winners!

InstaForex Sniper
Being one of the most captivating, InstaForex Sniper contest gives traders a thrill to get the main prize. The reason why the bravest and hardest ones were fighting for the victory is weekly contest prize pool amounting $1,500. The last week was successful Herbert Antonia Zarama Erzo who proved to be the first! Congratulations! Take part in the next competition which is held on April 1-5, 2013 (GMT+3). Enter the struggle and reach the goal!

FX-1 Rally
Hasten to partake in super-high-speed contest FX-1 Rally which is held every Friday among demo accounts. The contest prize pool is $1,500 - a reward equal to merits! Last week Marija Bozovic was the fastest trader. Congratulations and applauses to the winner! Those who want to gain revenge do not miss the chance from 00:00 to 23:59 March 29, 2012 (GMT+3)! Hurry up to register for the contest. Every InstaForex customer, without exception can take part in the contest! See you at the start!

Lucky Trader
Lucky Trader is the longest InstaForex contest held among demo accounts. Our company provides the customers with the opportunity to register for the next step. Biweekly prize pool totals $3,000 or $75,000 a year! This time Tomas Stolc was the luckiest! We heartily congratulate the winner! Take part in our contest as the fortune, undoubtedly, is looking for you! The next step will take place from April 8-18, 2013 (GMT+3).

Chancy Deposit
Every Chancy Deposit contestant can receive $1,000 from InstaForex. If you want to get extra money to your trading account, trading as usual, do not hesitate to register for the contest right now! The contest is held among the customers who topped up their accounts with not less than $3,000. Mohd Almuzmie became another lucky winner! Do not miss the chance to try your fortune and benefit from it! The next step will be held from April 1-7, 2013 (GMT+3).

Finalists' comments and photos
IFX Bella

Postby IFX Yvonne » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:15 am

InstaForex - sponsor and participant of China Guangzhou International Investment and Finance Expo
It was the first time InstaForex became the silver sponsor and a participant of China Guangzhou International Investment and Finance Expo which took place on March 5-7, 2013, in Guangzhou, China.

A long-standing event, actively supported by China's government and closely watched by local and international mass media, traditionally became a big sensation for the world business elite. During three days hundreds of companies and enterprises, specializing in deferent fields, including the financial sector, were promoting their offers and services to the Chinese customers.

А presentation of the brightly-lit and ultramodern InstaForex booth was one of the highlights The broker introduced its innovative services and beneficial terms of trade. Numerous visitors could get detailed information on any question about trading a special comfortable consultation area or at the information desk. The visitors of the booth were granted souvenir gifts.

The end of every exhibition day was marked by the raffle of bonus trading accounts and valuable prizes by InstaForex. Thus, three Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 tablet computers, Samsung Galaxy S Advance smartphone and eight certificates of $500 each were gifted during the event.

Exposition organizers honored InstaForex for substantial contribution to the event. InstaForex was awarded the title of the Best Broker in Asia 2012 for the high-quality services provided.

Summing up China Guangzhou International Investment and Finance Expo, InstaForex would like to thank all the visitors for the genuine interest and positive feedback as well as exposition organizers for the trust and opportunity for cooperation.
Best Regards,
PR Manager
InstaForex Companies Group
IFX Yvonne

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Brokers