which broker to choose?

Forex broker related topics and discussions

which broker to choose?

Postby grh81 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:34 am

Hi..
First of all thanks a lot to this website and Edward for all those strategies and a review of them. I am new to forex trading. I have been demo trading with all the strategies. Now i feel a little confident to trade with a live account. Please let me know the best broker to choose. This is proving a little difficult for me.
Regards
grh81
grh81

Re: which broker to choose?

Postby whipcrack » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:32 am

grh81 wrote:I am new to forex trading. I have been demo trading with all the strategies. Now i feel a little confident to trade with a live account. Please let me know the best broker to choose.

Which company’s demo platform have you been using?
Would they not fit your requirements for going live?

If it’s your first excursion into live trading, you might want to consider utilizing a firm that offers micro or mini facilities so you can adjust & expose yourself to the psychological variances of the marketplace & the impact it will definitely have on your decision making.

It’s always different trading live, even if you possess a tight, well defined strategy/system.
whipcrack

Postby whipcrack » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:40 am

spike wrote:There are several answers to this question. I speak to them in the latest episode of my podcast.

That's all very nice I'm sure, but rather than continually use the topic discussions on this site as a convenient diversion to your own material & interests, how about adding a little to the discussions & comments here?

It's real easy to piggyback free advertising off the hard work of others isn't it.
whipcrack

Postby Smooth » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:41 am

If I were in your shoes I would open micro accounts with some brokers. After a while I would choose the best of them
Smooth

Return to Forex Brokers