Broker with micro account

Forex broker related topics and discussions

Re: Broker with micro account

Postby faryfx » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:21 am

the great mini account ! i think it is lite account in liteforex ! they are the broker have cent account first ! service with lite account is good . i had a time when i pactice with lite account in here , now i trade u. NDD account in here ! you can try it !
faryfx

Postby gavind » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:24 pm

I'll be trying this one out too. Let's see how it goes. Image
gavind

Postby vuanh » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:57 am

yes. if you are newbier you should trade in micro account. you can get real experience and it will help us saving money to learn money.
vuanh

Postby eko_ddie » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:33 am

faryfx wrote:the great mini account ! i think it is lite account in liteforex ! they are the broker have cent account first ! service with lite account is good . i had a time when i pactice with lite account in here , now i trade u. NDD account in here ! you can try it !

NDD is an ecn types trading, and its most be favorited by scalper...
eko_ddie

Postby vuanh » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:15 am

yeah. micro account is comfortable for newbier. they will know about market and they can get experience with small money. i think it is the best account when we start
vuanh

Postby nanypurwanti » Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:20 am

eko_ddie wrote:
faryfx wrote:the great mini account ! i think it is lite account in liteforex ! they are the broker have cent account first ! service with lite account is good . i had a time when i pactice with lite account in here , now i trade u. NDD account in here ! you can try it !

NDD is an ecn types trading, and its most be favorited by scalper...

You can also Direct Trade to Interbank using https://www.mayzus.com/promotions/stp/ account from MAYZUS broker. Its very famous broker and regulated guys..
No limitation of trading strategy there, fast execution and much more.
nanypurwanti

Postby vuanh » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:28 am

micro account is usefull for newbier .they can trade with small fund. but they can make money with it. i had trade with liteforex. now i do not trade with it. i trade with real account.
vuanh

Postby vuanh » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:53 pm

i was start with micro account. it will help save our money. we usually lose money in first time. this account is great for small and newbier trader. we can trade with little money. i use lite account type in liteforex. the first time they give me 5$ bonus. i lose it in first day. i deposit more 10$ i was keep it in more time about 2 week. now i do not trade with lite account. i use standard account. i put more money i earned some money with it
vuanh

Postby kevin43 » Thu May 07, 2015 4:51 am

Hotforex has also perfect micro account for newbies, though I already moved on their Premium account with personal manager. My first deposit on their micro account was around 200 bucks it was hard time full of losses (though not so big as I used wise SL techniques) but nevertheless later I managed to beat the market and one carry trade on GBP/USD during bearish trend yielded about 500 bucks in a week. Their micro is really excellent for fx starters..
kevin43

Postby gavind » Thu May 14, 2015 2:52 am

Is Forex Metal still being used recently? From what I know, people are signing up with Avafx, not really sure though if that's the case. Image
gavind

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Brokers