Is Gain Capital (Forex.com) safe for trading?

Forex broker related topics and discussions

Is Gain Capital (Forex.com) safe for trading?

Postby CHX » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:30 pm

Hi I am new to forex and i am currently playing on demo account in forex.com . I wish to know if Gain Capital (Forex.com) is safe for trading as there have been many negative reviews about this website circulating in internet .
CHX

Re: Is Gain Capital (Forex.com) safe for trading?

Postby AndyT » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:33 am

Forex.com is the veteran of Forex business.. Guess why they were first to buyout the best domain "forex.com"

If you start looking, you'll find positive as well as negative reviews. From my experience, if a broker has + and - feedbacks, it's not a problem. (As long as you read and uderstand why people rated it this way). A broker who has lots of clients will have those hwo aren't 100% satisfied no matter how hard they try...
But, if a broker is new (up to 3 years) and has only positive feedbacks, that's should be the first warning that something fishy is going on.

Either way, my point is that Forex.com is an old broker, with many cllients, regulated by the strictest regulators - NFA.
So, if you give them $100-$500 to try out Forex, I think it'll be okay... If you make a few trades and don't like it - reuest a withdrawal :)

P.S. I don't have an account with Forex.com, but I have experinece with several other brokers to know what i'm talking about. Decide for yourself. Read more reviews. Choose carefully.
AndyT

Re: Is Gain Capital (Forex.com) safe for trading?

Postby castiel » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:10 am

Stay away from Gain Capital. The spread means nothing. They will stop you out even if price is several pips plus spread away. I am moving my money away from them.

http://www.cftclaw.com
castiel

Return to Forex Brokers