MQL4,5 C#, Java - SERVICES FOREX CODE GURU

Everything related to MT4

MQL4,5 C#, Java - SERVICES FOREX CODE GURU

Postby englaender » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:12 am

Hello FSR forum users
My name is David
I'll be brief :)
I'm a trader-developer with 5 years experience (C# .NET; Java; MQL4,5; MT4,5)
During this time I'm with partners have collected a large base of skills and code

OFFER SERVICES:

1. PROGRAMMING mql4 for Metatrader 4 and mql5 for Metatrader 5, JForex(dukascopy), NinjaTrader, PFSOFT Protrader and other platforms (experts, indicators, scripts) - yours thoughts and ideas

2. OPTIMIZATIONS, TESTING and CONFIGURING trading expert advisors, trading systems (you have a system, but poor trading results and don't know how to set up best parameters)

3. DECOMPILATION files EX4 to MQ4 (open source), always the LATEST BUILD MT4!!!

4. Own software development for multi-currency, scalping and grid trading + development for Trading Platforms and API’s (modules, bridges and other)

5. Help in searching code, large base of experts advisers, indicators, scripts - OPEN SOURCE MQ4! Soft for copy trade (orders) TERMINAL-to-TERMINAL

6. Assistance in finding investors for PAMM, JOINT and INDIVIDUAL accounts - there is a BASE INVESTORS!

7. Advices for newbies, individual selection method and system for trading and other issues + resources for learning, books, video courses

8. Assistance in choosing a broker + BLACK LIST FOREX BROKERS

9. 50% SPREAD BACK for you with ref link

10. For SEO - 100 million email addresses from all over the world (forex forums, forex social networks, myfxbook...)

Individual approach to each client

Maybe we can help and our cooperation will be mutually beneficial

Write to Private Messages or CONTACTS:
Gmail: dev.englaender @ gmail dot com
QQ number: 2723454743

Best regards
Wait messages :)
englaender

Return to MetaTrader 4