Azim LIVE trades

Start your personal journal and share your trading results and experience

Re: Azim LIVE trades

Postby karl_gt » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:56 am

hi azim i have been looking at some of your charts and am quite new to this but carnt seem to understand how and why u enter some trades and where u would exit.
also dont understand some of the signals u use can u tell me a bit about ur system quite interested in knowing.

thanks it is a system thats on this site that u use??? is so which one
thanks again
karl_gt

Postby Azim166 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:43 am

karl_gt wrote:hi azim i have been looking at some of your charts and am quite new to this but carnt seem to understand how and why u enter some trades and where u would exit.
also dont understand some of the signals u use can u tell me a bit about ur system quite interested in knowing.

thanks it is a system thats on this site that u use??? is so which one
thanks again

hello karl_gt,

First of all, this system is my own system. i haven't posted it yet in this website because its a new strategy but i am testing it using my live account. So far it gives me a positive results.

let me explain on how i enter the trades.

Indicators - Heikin Ashi smooth (White and green colour)
Modify_High_low(Zigzag) - yellow colour zigzag
Trend( Purple colour zigzag)
Entry (blue arrow - long) (purple arrow - short)
Parabolic Sar(optional)

In entering the trades,

1 - I wait for the Trend (purple line)+Arrow gives a long signal(blue arrow) or short signal.(purple arrow)

See the picture below
azim live trades.gif

Once the trend line(purple) + blue arrow.It is understood that i have a long signal. But i will not enter it yet because i am waiting for the modify_zigzag(yellow line) for confirmation.
Azim166

Postby Azim166 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:59 am

2 - Make sure the Modify_Zigzag(yellow line) appear on the Trend(purple line)

It will look like this (shown by the green arrow)
azim live.gif
Azim166

Postby Azim166 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:08 pm

So once i got both signals,

I will just enter the trades.

Just ignore all the other indicators because that is just an additional indicators to give me the confidence to enter the trade.

In exiting the trades.

I will just have to wait The Trend(purple line) to appear.

Once the purple line appear, i will immediately exit the trades.
Azim166

Postby karl_gt » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:36 pm

hi thanks for the reply but one more thing how can u get the Indicators - Heikin Ashi smooth (White and green colour) to show up like that i tried it using fxcm trade station 2 charts but it just transforms the price bars into this. was wonderin if u new how. Also is the trend line just one u draw ??? and the arrows are thoughs fractals or one u have created or something ??

i have also uploaded ya chart and theres a simple trend line breakout in green line is that futher conformation and then u enter or would u enter before that had occured???
trend line1.jpg
karl_gt

Postby karl_gt » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:45 pm

also one other question do u look at time like london open and place trades from there for the day as big movement do occur at this time. is the differnce between the 2 zig zag line a simple change in the depth??

and how long have u been actively trading trying systems etc and did u actually buy any decent trading information???
since lots of scams out and stupid priced stuff to

thanks again im pretty new to forum hope im not a pain
karl_gt

Postby Azim166 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:15 pm

karl_gt wrote:hi thanks for the reply but one more thing how can u get the Indicators - Heikin Ashi smooth (White and green colour) to show up like that i tried it using fxcm trade station 2 charts but it just transforms the price bars into this. was wonderin if u new how. Also is the trend line just one u draw ??? and the arrows are thoughs fractals or one u have created or something ??

i have also uploaded ya chart and theres a simple trend line breakout in green line is that futher conformation and then u enter or would u enter before that had occured???
trend line1.jpg

hello again,

To get the Heikin Ashi smooth(Green and white colour) you go to ' http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=240278' look for Heikin Ashi smoothed1lime.

About the fxcm trade station 2, i'm not sure how to use it because i'm using Mt4.

Regarding the arrows, it is like the supersignals which you can find at 'fxfisherman.com'

Based on the chart, the trendline that you draw is absolutely a further confirmation in entering the trade. but i prefer not to enter it because i'm a conservative trader. anyway if you are good in using trendline, that is an advantage for you :)
Azim166

Postby Azim166 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:27 pm

karl_gt wrote:also one other question do u look at time like london open and place trades from there for the day as big movement do occur at this time. is the differnce between the 2 zig zag line a simple change in the depth??

and how long have u been actively trading trying systems etc and did u actually buy any decent trading information???
since lots of scams out and stupid priced stuff to

thanks again im pretty new to forum hope im not a pain

Well actually i enter at anytime as long as i got the signals. It is an advantage for using zigzag in my trading because what i am trying to do is to pick up the top and the bottom. As you can see in my trades, i can grab 100+ pips per trade and that is amazing! :D mostly the range is around 50-100pips.

Regarding the Zigzag indicator, the difference is, Modify_Zigzag, is non-repaint while the trend indicator(purple line) is repainted. In addition Modify_Zigzag react slower than the trend indicator. That's the reason why i use the trend indicator for exiting the trades since it responds faster so that i will not get out the trade too late.

by the way, i tested a lot of systems for more than a year and so far, this system i'm using now is better than my previous strategy. You can find some system that i submitted at :

http://forex-strategies-revealed.com/si ... m-x-system
http://forex-strategies-revealed.com/si ... 00smacross
http://forex-strategies-revealed.com/co ... ow-madness

One more thing, i never bought any information on forex, i just learn it through this forum. It is better than any other stuffs you can learn out there. Special Thanks to Edward & the Team :D

Hope this will help you in your trading. and by the way Welcome to this forum :D
Azim166

Postby karl_gt » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:48 pm

hi thanks for all the info

i read on of your previous journals and it said you learnt "BREAKOUT,PULLBACK & CONTINUATION" technique from Hector Deville. i was wondering if it is actually any good checked his website out and he seems to have some good indicators which will save time at the least like trend one and currency index etc. he has a system that trades of the london break out i presume its very similar to the ones on this site. But generally was wondering if its worth getting his course if theres any real good stuff there.
since i presume you have got it was wondering if i should buy it and if its worth it.

he seems to have something similar to your arrows to in his market flow system

thanks again appreciate your opinion
karl_gt

Postby Azim166 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:31 pm

karl_gt wrote:hi thanks for all the info

i read on of your previous journals and it said you learnt "BREAKOUT,PULLBACK & CONTINUATION" technique from Hector Deville. i was wondering if it is actually any good checked his website out and he seems to have some good indicators which will save time at the least like trend one and currency index etc. he has a system that trades of the london break out i presume its very similar to the ones on this site. But generally was wondering if its worth getting his course if theres any real good stuff there.
since i presume you have got it was wondering if i should buy it and if its worth it.

he seems to have something similar to your arrows to in his market flow system

thanks again appreciate your opinion

hai, sory for the late reply.

Honestly i never took hector deville course but i downloaded the free stuff(videos) from him. The Breakout,Pullback & continuation technique is very powerful once you master it. Low risk but high reward. Well in my opinion, if you like to learn Price Action Strategy, you can take the course of Nial Fuller. But if you like to trade using a simple indicator, you go for hector deville course :)
Azim166

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Trader Journals