Journal

Start your personal journal and share your trading results and experience

Re: Journal

Postby CPTRADER » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:34 pm

It seems that the USD/JPY trade will come first...still waiting.
CPTRADER

Postby CPTRADER » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:44 pm

As right now i am watching three pair that may give an opportunity to enter the market.
USD/JPY, AUD/JPY, EUR/AUD ...i may place an small order on two pair or a biger order only on the first to give me the signal.
CPTRADER

Postby CPTRADER » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:54 pm

OK, i am in a trade...USD/JPY At 92.190...SL at 92.420..Posible profit target at 88.300 or 86.300.

Let the market now do what it has to do.
CPTRADER

Postby CPTRADER » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:03 pm

The order is a 40K , if i lost, it will be about $100 which is about 2 or 3 % or the account and if it is a winer, it will be at the first target about $1200 and the secound target ,$2,000.

For this trade to get to the profit target, it is going to take about two , to three weeks or even more, so patience is going to be a big factor.

Lets see what the market will do.
CPTRADER

Postby CPTRADER » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:36 am

Ok, the SL on USD/JPY got hit.

I lost $ 104 and the account balance is now $ 4,190.

I have two more pairs showing good sings of a posible trade...which are EUR/AUD and AUD/JPY.

I will be waiting to see if i get the singnal to enter on any of those pair.
CPTRADER

Postby CPTRADER » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:23 pm

I just entered a trade on AUD/JPY at 82.780, SL, 83.051 and profit target at 79.410.

A 30K order, if i lose, i lose about $90 and if i win, i win about $900.

Lets now see what the market will do.
CPTRADER

Postby CPTRADER » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:33 pm

OK, the SL on AUD/JPY got hit and i am out with not trades at the moment.

I lost $89, leaving the account with $4,101.

[color=#000000]The issue with this three trades is that the three pairs are in some way correlated and so they all went the same way.... one after the other.

I will wait for the next trade.

Lets allow the market to do its work.
[/color]
CPTRADER

Postby CPTRADER » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:42 pm

I am down 6.8% in the account.
Not to bad for three losing trades.
CPTRADER

Postby JimmyMac » Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:12 pm

CPTRADER wrote: The method that i will be using is about buying on stream levels where there is more demand than supply, And selling where there is more supply than demand

CPTRADER wrote: I may not have people interested in reading this Jurnal because it is Swing traing, therefore not exited to wait one or two weeks for one trade to become profitable.

Although you've given a brief outline of your intended trading aims, I think you'll maybe attract a little more interest if you explain in more detail exactly how you're identifying your supply & demand levels & how they impact on your desired intentions.

Maybe a chart or two highlighting the potential trades would illuminate the intention more clearly?
I doubt it's the fact your trading is centered around swing trading that might put folks off following & commenting on your journal, but rather the fact they will only participate in something they can identify with, & you might just need to expand a bit more on exactly how you're setting your trades up & for what reason.

Just a suggestion.
JimmyMac

Postby CPTRADER » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:24 am

JimmyMac wrote:
CPTRADER wrote: The method that i will be using is about buying on stream levels where there is more demand than supply, And selling where there is more supply than demand

CPTRADER wrote: I may not have people interested in reading this Jurnal because it is Swing traing, therefore not exited to wait one or two weeks for one trade to become profitable.

Although you've given a brief outline of your intended trading aims, I think you'll maybe attract a little more interest if you explain in more detail exactly how you're identifying your supply & demand levels & how they impact on your desired intentions.

Maybe a chart or two highlighting the potential trades would illuminate the intention more clearly?
I doubt it's the fact your trading is centered around swing trading that might put folks off following & commenting on your journal, but rather the fact they will only participate in something they can identify with, & you might just need to expand a bit more on exactly how you're setting your trades up & for what reason.

Just a suggestion.

Hi Jimmy,

Thank you for your suggestion, that was a nice coment.

I have been using this method for only few moths and so even though i know there are some other traders that have been tranding it with graet success, i would like to have a successful year or more before i can load all the details about it, which are not many, it is a very simple aproach to the Forex Market.

Regards.
CPTRADER

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Trader Journals