Think outside the box - an ultra-low drawdown "system"

Start your personal journal and share your trading results and experience

Think outside the box - an ultra-low drawdown "system"

Postby thinkoutsidethebox » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:47 pm

Hi everyone,

My name's Max. I would like to share with you some results of my highly secretive "system". I refer to it as a "system" because of lack of a better word; but it's far from being just that.

I'm sure you don't need me to point out that most forex systems have failed miserably; but WHY? It's because most traders are getting the wrong idea about the markets. Most traders think that market prices are moved by "Supply and Demand"...but what about the Market Makers?! What about the banks & big hedge funds with unlimited amount of buying power, driven only by greed and not sympathy to the common everyday trader?!
We need to Think Outside the Box here, folks!

You have experienced this scenario all too often... you pull up your chart, place your indicators on there...Envelopes, Moving Average, MACD, McDonalds, Burger King, KFC, ZigZag, Alligator, Elephant, Skunk, Rat,(joking) and whatnot, and you wait for a trade setup, a pattern to form...Double Top, Double Bottom, Rubber Band, Marching Band (holy insanity!), and as soon as you place your order, the trade goes against you. Did you ever wonder why you have so many FREE INDICATORS provided to you on a trading platform and the web? Did you ever contemplate the idea that maybe these are Market Makers tools to fool you into taking trades when you weren't supposed to? Allow me to let you in on an old secret: Nothing comes for free in this world, my friend. It always costs you something...in your case, your account.

I'm sure you already know that trillions of dollars are exchanging hands every day for 6 days a week in the forex market. Did you know that if you can make only $2739.73 per trading day for 365 trading days, you would be a millionaire?! But if the common trader can pull a measly $300 out of the market per day, he will be a comfortably happy man. Do you see the problem here? If the common trader can't pull $300 (on average) consistently per day out of a trillion dollar pool, by God... Houston, WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!!

To sum up what we just talked about: MARKET MAKERS MANIPULATE THE MARKETS 80% OF THE TIME; THUS BY DEFAULT, INDICATORS ARE MANIPULATED TO GIVE FALSE SIGNALS. END of story!

Onto some good news finally.
Now that we've identified some of the problems, how can the average trader trades forex and win consistently?

I answered this question and I pulled $11,733 in only 14 trading days. My drawdown was only 4.44%. Check it out:

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/outsidethebox/think-outside-box/185696

Clearly my "system" has the potential to double an account in about 70 days. How about you and I verify that together!

I am calling upon all common traders like myself who are tired of losing their hard earned money to this trillion dollar beast called Forex.
1) If you possess a losing account;
2) If you are thinking of trading forex but don't have the time to do so
...you're welcome to ask questions and follow this topic journal, there are a lot coming your way.

Regards,

Max
thinkoutsidethebox

Re: Think outside the box - an ultra-low drawdown "system"

Postby thinkoutsidethebox » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:56 pm

Hi everyone,

From now on, I will be posting results of my "ultra-low drawdown" high accuracy forex system using a REAL MONEY account with instaforex
So here we go! So far, the account has grown 6.99%.

Please verify it here:

"Consistent daily profits without greed" is the motto.

Regards,

Max
thinkoutsidethebox

Return to Forex Trader Journals